Creative Inclusion works with designers and planners to implement indoor and outdoor wayfinding and walkability strategies using braille and tactile interactive maps, diagrams and signage, high contrast and tactile ground surfaces as well as smart technologies.
Whether for work, play, or something in-between, we can help you design an inclusive space for everyone. Our team of affiliated consultants is committed to accommodating your unique business need through these and other services:
- Environmental and wayfinding accessibility assessments and discovery walks
- Section 508 and web accessibility training
- Accessibility policy development and employee accommodation
- Technology assessment and training for customer education and employment
- Usability testing for large tech companies
- Presentations on technology and accessibility
- Staff training on effective interaction with people with sight loss.
- Marketing, sales, and public relations for tech firms and consumer organizations
Peggy Martinez is a member of the International Association of Accessibility Professionals. Creative Inclusion keeps current with, and adheres to, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines v2.0, Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Communications and Video Accessibility Act. We implement Universal Design Principles and other legislation and best practices that promote accessibility and inclusivity for all.